Ben Mynatt Nissan
Sales People Wanted
Ben Mynatt is looking to grow our team of award-winning Salespeople. Are you passionate about automobiles? Are you a “people” person? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment? Then we want you on our team. Come find out what makes our dealerships unlike any other.
Base Salary from 39,000, With Bonus opportunities and paid training
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Annual Match
- Up to 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Supplemental Benefits
- Closed on Sundays (unless special circumstances)
- Career Advancement and Recognition Programs
- Employee Discounts
- Family-Focused Atmosphere
- Holidays and Company Events
- Experienced Salesperson
- Entry-Level Salesperson
- Ask About Other Opportunities
- Exceptional customer service skills, including interpersonal communication and rapport building.
- In-depth knowledge of the dealership’s vehicles, finance options and sales process
- Intuition to anticipate which cars will appeal to different customers.
- Active listening to best determine a customer’s wants and needs.
- Persuasiveness to convince customers to make a purchase.
- Confidence to create a positive impression and experience for the customer.
- Negotiation skills to offer deals that satisfy customers while ensuring profit for the dealership.
- Organization and time management to handle many different customers, including past customer, at once.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to coordinate sales with the financing department and/or other Salespeople.
- A welcoming and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge and passion for vehicles
- Recommended years of experience and training vary per role.
- knowledge of vehicles
- Aptitude in using all necessary tools and technologies.
- Ability to follow established procedures, instructions, and manufacturer requirements.
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- High school diploma preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
About Ben Mynatt
The Ben Mynatt Family of Dealerships have been serving the Cabarrus community since 1976. We remain committed to being hometown dealerships with all the modern amenities our customers and employees expect, but with the family-friendly attitude you cannot find anywhere else. Our focus on treating people right has paid off as we’ve been recognized as Cabarrus’s best new and used car and truck dealerships for years running. Family-owned and operated, we pride ourselves on giving back to the community. We have been long-time supporters of the Boys & Girls Club, Salvation Army, United Way, and Ben Mynatt Children’s Foundation, among many others. Join our team and find out what makes us unique in the automotive business!